Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hero Kid

Hero kid
Ok so know that the "hero" archtype is gaining hype I began to look at some of the overlooked cards that were released a long time ago. I found the card Hero Kid. This little pipsqueak of a card isn't all that bad.

Hero Kid
Warrior   Earth attribute  LV 2   att: 300  def: 600
EFF: When this card is special summoned, you can special summon any number of "Hero Kid"'s from your deck.

So, the first thing I thought about this card is gachi but thats not the best play I even thought about this card. I'm still looking at this and I'm find plays are pretty doable with this card. For the random warrior deck you can make a trish play by playing marading captian and special summoning one hero kid from your hand. When you do that you can special summon two more from your deck. Then you can return marading captain to your hand to special summon a birdman and get a trish. so effectivly makeing a venus play with out the life point cost. I don't know how you could use this card or even if you want to use the card but I do think its worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment