Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Dragunity Darkspear

Dragunity Darkspear
ok so the next card i'm talking about is Dragunity Darkspear. I personaly love this card and is incredibly usable in different decks(i see it most effive in blackwing). I tech 2 in my blackwing deck and it is incredably useful. I will list the card because most of the people who even got the structer deck completely missed and i realy like it so here it is.

Dragunity Darkspear
LV 3  ATT:1000  DEF:1000   wind attribute dragon type
you can tribute one dragon type "dragunity" monster to special summon 1 LV 4 or lower winged beast monster form your graveyard

Now according to his effect you tribute one dragon "dragunity" and he is one so just sacrifice himself and bring out a Shura or any tuners you might possibly need. I found this especialy helpful when i draw a bora and summon this guy. i just sac darkspear to summon shura. bora comes out anad you can just beat down with both the a plus one with shura and have alot of field pressence with a synchro you get and still have shura. over all I love this card and I would recomend it for any blackwing players.
4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment