Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Locals saturday and royal dark world side deck

So my locals are saturday and i'm running dark worlds again. suprisingly ene with all my hate torwards broken decks i can't put this one down. I'm going to be running a beat down variant with no tuners but revolve around ceruli and using the secondary effects of my cards and skill drain. i also had this idea. if gravekeepers are receeding back because of their card royal tribute and its effects on the dark world players hand why not side royal and necrovalley. valley doesn't interfere at all with the effects of grapha and such and it stops lucky top decking of monster reborn useless. IDK i just thought i could kill myself if i faced my self in mirror matches with this so i want to main deck it. leave a comment if you think this is stupid or not. Oh and last question. How many of you hate grapha?

No comments:

Post a Comment