Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Resue Rabbit

RescueRabbit-PHSW-EN-ScR-1E.jpgHi! So for this post i am talking about the card that pisses me off this format, Rescue Rabbit. No i'm not saying it sucks and i'm not saying things to make rabbit friends everywhere to get mad at me I think its just stupid at how expensive it is and how freaking used it is. The way I'm mad is that people are ranting on how rabbit can be put in anything even my jurrac deck, oh wait I need to use it in jurracs but I hate the idea that you would change the whole basis for your deck for one card. I'd rather have useful effectmonsters than having a deck now crambed full of normal dinos because Rabbit can make them much more consistant. Jurracs already search like crazy but now I need searching consistancy? The truth is that if there is ever a crazy broken deck and it is soooo good that every player will say "hey use the same cards in your deck" or "this deck isn't that good without such and such". I agree that rabbit is dumb but why put in to decks that don't need it and preach like it does?

No comments:

Post a Comment