Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

locals testing

so i went to locals with my steelswarms to playtest against meta decks in tourney. now keep in mind i'm still working on the deck so i wasn't expecting topping or anything and ultimately i went 1-3 so pretty disappointing tourney wise but i go what i needed done. here are my macht ups

round one: lavals

game 1: he just got everything and my hand was big just weirdly he kept bouncing my steelswarm scout to hand so sad face.
game 2: this is were veiler started to shit on me tonight. just need one tribute steels swarm to go off really but every single time it was a veiler. so he then exploded on me and one.

round 2: rescue rabbit:

game 1: veilers every time i had a tribute, then he got laggia and a dolkka on me.
game 2: gotta work on my side as it was awkward with the prohibitions in and my scout being dead because of it. and he opened tripple veiler. WTF man?

round 3: evols

game 1: veilers screwed me over again. and its not that its ovious but the numbers they draw at are ridiculous.2-3 most of the time.
game 2: couldn't draw mystical spaces and then he flipped shadow imprisoning. gg

round 4: Gishkis

game 1: was expecting a scrubb since i sscrubbed out but he was very good. i guess he had a bad hand or something and i won after i got a girastag and a sting out and vielering his abyss
game 2: yah he just got a ton of advantage on me on his first turn with mind august so i couldn't come back. found out how broken exa-beetle was after he got rid of my gorz with it though.
game 3: It was a good game but i came down to a placed compulse to bounce the xyz'd he made with two mind augusts and next turn i got too big a monster out.


so yah this was a decent tourney for me as it helped me know my weak points and stuff, i know book of moon and compulse are coming out as they came in handy just once though their not worht the space. reckless greed was amazing though and every one around me was playing it as another laval guy was playing it and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment